Best music to study with? # 14
What type of music you should listen While you are working/studying
Hello everyone, this is the last post of my 14-day course on learning. If you are reading this post then you are lucky because:-
- Now you are a learning machine
- I am monetizing this course (with an extended version of every post) and people will have to pay so if you are reading it free, then you are a lucky person.
So, let’s start the last post. And today we will talk about the best music to study with.
So, according to a journal (I don’t remember the name of the journal), You have to study in a silent environment but if you get distracted easily, then you should listen to music without lyrics or beats if we talk more precisely.
Well, if you listen to me (I am a student, not an expert) I listen to music with lyrics and I have got a playlist on Spotify (Link) I listen to this playlist when I am studying.
From my experience, I can tell you that if you listen to rock music then you are more likely to get distracted from your work (because is so much intense) And I personally don’t like those songs. If you look at my playlist I have very dark theme songs, and they have a very soft voice (like Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, etc.)
So, Thank you so much for taking this course Hope you loved it and now you know how to learn productively.
- How to Understand everything with a secret technique
- Which is the right approach for learning
- How to learn new content
- How to take notes
- If you don’t want to take notes then what to do with that time?
- What to do if you learn one thing and forget it after some time?
- Best time table for learning
- The best alternative of time table
- How to learn things at 3x speed?
- Should you Re-read your notes?
- How to get the motivation to do the work?
- How to reduce distractions while you are doing your work?
- Problems with focus?