Best Note Taking App For Independent Thinking
Evernote is my weapon of choice in the war of independent thinking because it is so non-organised (I kinda like messy places). But you can organise it. Mine is like this.
Whenever I open it I see all of my notes, questions, ideas, pdf’s and so much more. I get an idea whenever I open it or I can call it as an idea generator machine.
You can also make an idea generator machine like mine, just note everything you like, search, consume, etc.
Step By Step Guide
- Search what you like: I like billie eilish so I am searching it
- Then click on any article you want
- Then read it
- If it is already a notebook in your Evernote, then create a fresh note in the notebook. If not, then create a new notebook. I am creating a new one.
In the top right corner you will see new notebook click on it.
- Then Name the notebook I am naming it Billie Eilish
- Then you will see something like this
- On the left, you’ll see new note click on it.
- A window will appear on the blank side.
- Then add a title and take a summary of the article.
- Whenever you read/listen/watch anything related to topic write a summary or it’s a photo, then take a screenshot and upload it as a note.
- For example, I really love Billie Eilish this image, so I am uploading it as a note.
For uploading as an image click on a blue button on the top
- Then keep adding notes/videos/photos. Then after some weeks you will have a treasure trove of that topic where you can pick up ideas.
I know in some situations you cannot take notes, but I have a trick just make another note and make it as posts/videos that need summary and add links of the videos and blog posts there. Then write whenever you get time.
Sign up to Evernote: here
Now I will complete my Billie Eilish notebook Bye!