How to take notes? #4
Well, who likes taking notes this post is not for you.
Taking notes is not considered a productive way of studying.
Now let me start, I am a medical student, and when you think of a notebook of a medical student. You will imagine a rainbow on every page colorful notebook with beautiful handwriting but I am not like this. Various researches on students said that taking notes is not a productive way.
Why it is not considered a productive way?
When you are solving question papers your brain is actively participating in the process of learning. your brain has to work.
When you are taking notes you are not actively participating in the process you are just copying things from the book. And most probably while taking notes your mind is somewhere else (when I take notes usually I am thinking about what I will do when I have 1 billion dollars).
When to take notes?
Now I don't take notes (after class) in the class you have to take notes because you have to. If you won’t take notes then the teacher will admire you with his stick. I usually write key points of the lecture. If I am being honest, then I take notes in my class to stay awake.
If we don’t take notes then who will?
If you are reading this post then you do have an internet connection and a device just type the topic and add notes in the topic for example:-
human physiology class 12 notes.
now you know how to get notes tomorrow I will tell you how what to do with that time which you spend taking notes.
All posts of course:-
- How to Understand everything with a secret technique
- Which is the right approach for learning
- How to learn new content
- How to take notes
- If you don’t want to take notes then what to do with that time?
- What to do if you learn one thing and forget it after some time?
- Best time table for learning
- The best alternative of time table
- How to learn things at 3x speed?
- Should you Re-read your notes?
- How to get the motivation to do the work?
- How to reduce distractions while you are doing your work?
- Problems with focus?
- Best music to study with.