“It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.”
If you are reading this post then you think that you are productive but there’s a doubt inside you that is this productivity enough. Well, I am not the most productive person and I still get these thoughts often.
A few days ago I thought that I should do a review of my day and count how many hours I worked. On 11 Jan I started doing this review I just write how many hours I worked and In the weekend I will review it.
And it really helped me and I found out if I am working 13 hours in a day. I am productive only for 8–9 hours rest of the time is worthless. Now it’s approximately a month I am doing this and I finish my 13-hour work in 8–9 hours.
- Do a weekly review:- If you are working 8–13 hours a day then you will be exhausted at the end of the day. You can’t do the review at that time.
- Be honest:- only count those hours when you are working with full concentration.
- Review recall:- When the first review is done then place it on the table where you look. For example - when I am bored I look at my phone and pick it up. I placed it next to my phone whenever I look at my phone I remind myself that I have to study.
- Monthly review:- Maximum people stop doing things because they don’t see progress so you have to see progress. by doing monthly, 6 months, etc.
- Count:- Count how many hours you saved so that it will motivate you to continue it.
So try it and if it works don’t forget to take my productivity course:- Click here