Should you re-read your notes #10
Well, I told you once that the best, most efficient, most productive way to learn is active recall and it works for everyone.
Whenever you learn new things your brain is making new connections between neurons. Whenever you re-read your notes everything is passive your brain is not doing anything.
When you do active recall you are using so many intellectual resources. You are actively participating in your process. During active recall, you are writing answers to active recall questions, your brain is retrieving information from your brain.
But it is not possible that every time you are that much motivated, your brain is that fresh so that you practice active recall.
So, the answer is you should not re-read your notes but sometimes your brain is tired when you don’t want to do anything you should consider re-reading your notes (Something is better than nothing ).
All posts of course:-
- How to Understand everything with a secret technique
- Which is the right approach for learning
- How to learn new content
- How to take notes
- If you don’t want to take notes then what to do with that time?
- What to do if you learn one thing and forget it after some time?
- Best time table for learning
- The best alternative of time table
- How to learn things at 3x speed?
- Should you Re-read your notes?
- How to get the motivation to do the work?
- How to reduce distractions while you are doing your work?
- Problems with focus?
- Best music to study with.