Today, we will discuss a very interesting topic which is “The 5 am club”. What is this 5 am club. It’s a book and a hypothetical club and if you want to be a member of that club then you have to wake up at 5 am.
I am not a member of the 5 am club (frankly, sometimes I sleep at 5 am) I am a member of the 7 am club (I wake up at 7 am). It’s doesn’t matter when you wake up just wake up 1 hour before you were supposed to.
I know many of us can’t wake up an hour before our natural time but I have a trick:- From tomorrow set your alarm 10 minutes before your time, day after tomorrow 10 minutes before tomorrow. After 6 days you are good to go.
Some of us are so lazy that we can’t go for 10 minutes every day. For those, I would say change your time 5 minutes every day then the change is less drastic but it’ll be a 12 day-long process.
Now you know how to wake up an hour before now let’s discuss what you have to do:-
- Don’t pick up your phone just after you wake up.
- Open your window and let the sunlight refreshes you
- Go to the kitchen and squeeze a lemon and add turmeric to a glass of water, you can drink simple water but these are good antioxidants that help to detoxify your body.
- Then for 20 minutes (extend as much as you want) do high-intensity exercise. I am not saying “exercise” it’s high-intensity exercise that will make you sweat.
- Then take a shower (every day).
- Then for 20 minutes read something or learn something which will take you closer to your goal.
- Do some meditation just start from 120 sec and increase it till you reach half an hour or 45 minutes(it may take months). It will really help you unwind from all the stress and problems you are facing.
- Then get to your daily routine make some coffee use your phone if you want, and there is no chance that you’ll be late for your work.