Which best alternative of time table? #8
From my last post, you know that I am not a timetable guy, but time management essential we all agree. So, what I do to manage my four sciences that I study this course, LinkedIn sharing, and my personal life.
The answer is time blocking It looks like this:-
As you can see I plan every minute of my day whether it’s study, work, or anything I have to do. I am not saying that you have to do it this way but just open the calendar and block everything you can whether it’s phone calls, study, travel, work I use google calendar you can use any calendar you like.
Well if you are thinking that why I plan every minute of my day. It is because it is good to have everything time blocked and If I calculate my study and work hours in a week then it turns out to be 80+ hours. I don’t have any personal life or friends but If I have to text someone then I will time block it.
If you have a significant personal life then don’t block it in the main calendar (If I have to make a call or text someone in the family then block it in another calendar).
If you don’t know that how to do time blocking. Just open google calendar(the calendar I prefer). If you are on the laptop then you will see something like this
- firstly you have to drag the cursor and till the time you have to do that work.
- Then you will get this window
- Then type the topic and hit save
I prefer this because when I was younger I have spent hours making a timetable and end up not following it. Time blocking is much more flexible.
I used to plan my whole week but I travel a lot and my plans are made at the spot that I have to go somewhere even in lockdown when my google maps timeline came it showed that I was on road for 3 weeks this year (if you count my all journeys). So now I time block for the next day tonight.
Tomorrow you will learn another interesting technique.
All posts of course:-
- How to Understand everything with a secret technique
- Which is the right approach for learning
- How to learn new content
- How to take notes
- If you don’t want to take notes then what to do with that time?
- What to do if you learn one thing and forget it after some time?
- Best time table for learning
- The best alternative of time table
- How to learn things at 3x speed?
- Should you Re-read your notes?
- How to get the motivation to do the work?
- How to reduce distractions while you are doing your work?
- Problems with focus?
- Best music to study with.